• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 darthjoe80

darthjoe80

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:26 PM

I have not read this yet but I found this on Jay Weidner site and I thought I'd spread the word before it disappears so I have downloaded a pdf copy for myself :)

http://www.jayweidne...geHasBegun.html

The secret of alchemy has been properly released on the Internet and it is free.

You can find the book here:

http://bookofaquariu...ottenbooks.org/
Good journey,

Keep Smiling  :) and always "Laugh Often, Love Much, Live Well"

Remember: "Like begets Like": Treat everything, all the animals, plants, trees and other people as you'd like to be treated.

Help people around the world: http://kiva.org/invi.../joseph60429954

#2 DAR

DAR

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Thank you Darth.. this is an amazing book.. 

Just for reference.. did you know about David Hudson..

DAVID HUDSON'S DISCOVERY
David  Hudson is the originator of the term “Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements”, and holds the patent.

DAVID HUDSON LECTURES
These are lectures David Hudson gave in the 1990's. David  Hudson is the originator of the term “Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements”, and holds the patent. David Hudson patent can be seen: Hudson Patent for White Powder Gold

My name is David Hudson. I'm a third generation native Phoenician from an
old family in the Phoenix area. We are an old family. We are very conservative.
I come from an ultra-conservative right wing background.
For those of you who have heard of the John Birch Society, Barry
Goldwater, these ultra right- wing Rush Limbaugh conservatives; that's
the area that I come from. I'm not saying whether it is right or wrong
but that is my ( David Hudson’s) background.
David Hudson had no idea he would be doing this type of work.
" In 1975-76 I was very unhappy with the banking
system here in the United States. I was farming about 70 thousand acres
in the Phoenix area in the Yuma valley. I was a very large,
materialistic person. I was farming this amount of ground. I had a forty
man payroll every week. I had a four million line of credit with the
bank. I was driving Mercedes Benz's. I had a 15,000 square foot home."
David Hudson referred to himself as "Mr. Material Man" during that period

David Hudson Discovery of Monoatomic Elements
In 1975 David Hudson was doing an analysis of natural products in the area
where he was farming. "You have to understand that in agriculture in the state
of Arizona we have a problem with sodium soil. This high sodium soil, whic
h looks like chocolate ice cream on the ground, is just
crunchy black. It crunches when you walk on it. Water will not penetrate
this soil. Water will not leach the sodium out of the ground. It's
called black alkali.

What we were doing was going to the copper mines in the state of
Arizona and buying 93% sulfuric acid. For those of you who don't know,
the battery acid in your car is 40-60% acid. This was 93% sulfuric acid;
very, very high concentration. We were bringing in truck and trailer
loads of this sulfuric acid to my farm and I was injecting thirty tons
to the acre into the soil.

We were putting six inch ribbons on the ground that would penetrate
about three or four inches into the ground. When you irrigate (nothing
will grow in Arizona unless you irrigate) the ground would actually
froth and foam due to the action of the sulfuric acid. What it did was
convert the black alkali to white alkali, which was water soluble. So
within a year and a half to two years you would have a field that could
actually grow crops.

In the work that I was doing with these soils, it is very important that
you have a lot of calcium in the soil in the form of calcium carbonate.
The calcium carbonate would act as a buffer for all the acid that was
being put on the soil. If you don't have enough calcium the acidity of
the soil goes down, you get a pH of 4-4.5 and it ties up all of your
trace nutrients. When you plant your cotton it will only get so tall
then it won't grow any more.

It's very important when you are putting all of these amendments on your
soil that you understand what is in your soil: how much iron is there,
how much calcium is there and so on.

In doing the analysis of these natural products we were coming across
materials that no one seemed to be able to tell us what they were. We
began to trace this material and we found that it seemed to come from a
specific geological feature. Whatever the problem with this material was
we felt that the area where it was in greatest abundance would be the
best place to study it.

David Hudson: The Chemistry of M-state Elements
We took the material into chemistry and we dissolved it and got a
solution that would be blood red. Yet when we precipitated this material
out chemically by using a reductant of powdered zinc the material would
come out as a black precipitant just like it was supposed to be if it
was a noble element. A noble element if you chemically bring it out of
the acid it won't re-dissolve in the acid.

So we precipitated this material out of the black and we took the
material and dried it. In the drying process we took a large porcelain
funnel called a Butiner funnel about this big it had a filter paper on
it. This material was about a quarter of an inch thick on top of the
filter paper. At that time I didn't have a drying furnace or a drying
oven so I just set it out in the Arizona sunshine which was about 115
degrees at 5% humidity so it really dried fast.

What happened was that after the material dried it exploded. It exploded
like no explosion I had ever seen in my life and I've worked with a lot
of explosive materials. There was no explosion and there was no
implosion. It was as if somebody had detonated about fifty thousand
flash bulbs all at one time just poof. All the material was gone, the
filter paper was gone and the funnel was cracked.

• luk3 and Shawn 1272 like this

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can

circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve

of a  determined soul.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

#3 Bollywasher

Bollywasher

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

Darthjoe nice find i'll never keep up with my reading thanks

Bolly
Life, Death, Rebirth
I am, I was, I will be
tg62

#4 darthjoe80

darthjoe80

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thank you Darth.. this is an amazing book.. 

Just for reference.. did you know about David Hudson..

Have not heard of him DAR but have heard about 'white powder gold' or ORMUS :)

Thanks for the information you have included in your post. I appreciate it.

Darthjoe nice find i'll never keep up with my reading thanks

Bolly

No worries Bolly, same here, I have too many things to read, lol  ;D
Good journey,

Remember: "Like begets Like": Treat everything, all the animals, plants, trees and other people as you'd like to be treated.

#5 tocaboar

tocaboar

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationthe middle of nowhere - the centre of everywhere

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:09 AM

thanks darth for the link to forgotten books. i downloaded the audiobook and have cobbled together a remix of chapters 3 thru to 52 with the addition of a osho kundalini meditation track and various sound effects thrown in. but wait! there's more. a few month back i made a film using public domain footage sourced from archive dot org to go with a mix cd  called "70 minutes of madness" by coldcut. what i have basically done is cut out the coldcut mix and added in the book of aquarius remix.

the main reason i have done this is i wanted to contribute something unique to the forum and perhaps give people something to watch and listen to whilst waiting for the bluecoat2 announcement.

anyhows i rendered it in flv format (to keep the filesize low) and have uploaded it to megaupload cos a) it cost me nowt b) it costs nowt to download and c) megaupload has pretty fast download speeds for free users. should people want to watch it but don't have a flv player may i recommend "vlc media player" (easy to find with a quick google). it's a smidge over 70 minutes long thus that is why i haven't uploaded it to youtube.

the film is called "the osho chaos accelerated book of aquarius remix" - tocaboar  :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNMXB8GK

enjoy!

#6 darthjoe80

darthjoe80

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

thanks tocaboar, much appreciated.

just clicked on the link but currently not available :(

I guess will try again some other time :)
Good journey,

#7 tocaboar

tocaboar

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

sorry about that darth, if memory serves me correct megaupload does do that for some reason occasionally.

#8 Nextom

Nextom

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationImmenstadt/ Germany

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Bringing this topic back to where it started: The Book Aquarius.
This may well be the hottest book that has been written in the last 12.000 years. Seriously, go check it out.

An anonymous author has spelled-out the formula of how to make the legendary "Philosopher's Stone". And he gives plenty of evidence to convince the reader, that the Stone has been a historical reality. Once you wrap your mind around his thoughts, the whole thing becomes astoundingly compelling.
The Stone is said to give or restore everlasting youth, to transmute lesser metals into gold or silver and make you happy and enlightened in an instant.

Think, what this would mean to this society, if it were true. Society would be imploded and brought to its knees. Everybody can make their own gold. Everybody can cure their diseases. Everyone has much heightened cognitive powers.

There's a museum in Vienna, Austria, that shows a golden object from the 17. century, and its upper rim is obviously from a different metal. This is, because the alchemist who gave a public demonstration in court dipped the piece only so far into the tincture made from the Philosopher's Stone. Go look at it here:
http://www.werfring....der-weisen.html
The writing on this piece gives the historical details.

The book shows you that the making of the Stone has been a secret art of the sages throughout history. Sages kept it always secret and were bound by oath. But they wrote tons of books about their art, always talking in metaphors, and changing the most significant words with allegories.

But there are a few prophecies, that say that shortly before time runs out this secret will be given to the world. So, there it is, ladies and gentlemen ... waiting for you to check it out.

By the way, this is my first posting here, but I'm a real person, in fact I am the guy who runs Nexus Germany, Duncan can verify me. I've spent the last weeks looking into the Stone topic 24/7, and I can tell you that I am positive that this stuff has the potential to change the whole game. It's also an explanation for some of the UFO-stories, and it offers a very interesting speculation of the reality of a "breakaway civilization" in Shambhala.

Right now, there is a "Manhattan-project of Alchemy" forming in the Aquarius-forum. The book spells out exactly how to make the Stone, so everybody can do it at home. If the ancients could do it with their simple equipment, we should be able, too. There's a ton of documentation in the book, that people throughout the ages did it successfully, across cultures, across continents. The same knowledge, the same tradition, the same claims. But now, for the first time, the whole process has been given in clear, simple language, and people will be able to compare their lab notes and experiments.

The whole process of making the Stone needs a little patience, though. Expect three years as an average time-frame. The lab equipment that you need is minimal. 500 Dollars should get you going.  I would encourage everyone to check it out - at least to read the book and make up your own mind. It's free.

#9 tocaboar

tocaboar

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

sorry nextom i wasn't trying to verve the topic elsewhere. my film was also a alchemic experiment, of sorts. however i am not interested in achieving near or full immortality nor turning things into silver and gold (after all, in my opinion, it is the lust of such things that has probably been the biggest negative on this planet (and no doubt many others) for gubbins knows how long. rather, i am a believer in "free expression as revolution", that is to say trying to unlock minds shackled by the snowballed generational effect that the pursuit of eternity and material riches has had on living sentient beings (or "human beings" as maritime law decrees us to be).

certainly "immortality" would be useful for travelling the vast distances of space, but equally "the powers that be", if and when they had such a tool at their disposal, would probably wipe out 99% of the "human beings" on this planet aka thanks very much for your blood, toil and sweat, but since we are now able to be around forever, and since we are still going to procreate, we're going to eventually need all the space that your swift untimely demise is going to create, for our own progeny (who will also get a free ticket to immortality). as for space travel? nah! all those enlightened immortals from other solar systems who didn't wipe out the living sentient beings who actually helped them achieve eternity, well they'll probably be ready and waiting for such miscreants.

oh dear, there i go swerving off the topic! or does examining the motivation for wanting immortal life and material riches actually count for something? perhaps i should read the book or perhaps i'll wait and see if my alchemic experiment resultants with positive fruits, after all if words are merely symbols coded in written and sounded forms to express intent, does it really matter how one inputs them or in what order? the original intent was there, the only difference is by allowing it to enter into the mind in scrambled form it's left to the collective subconscious to process aka in conjunction with god, the universe, whatever you want to call it, and i trust such a unified entity over the words of a select few... always.

but hey, live long and prosper!

;)

#10 Nextom

Nextom

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Hi Tocaboar,

yes, I think you should read the book, and then come back here and tell us, what you think and how it changed your mind.

Just imagine what the Philosopher's Stone could do for this world. It's not about getting rich. It's about collapsing this system in an absolutely peaceful and enlightened way. And it's not just dreaming or talking about it – this is practical knowledge, handed down. It's our call to at least give it a try.

A few centuries earlier, people would have died to get this secret. Now you can throw it in front of everybody's feet and most people are just too blind to see, that this information could save their life and the planet. Instead, they keep running around like chicken, looking at all those websites, searching something which they wouldn't even recognize if they found it,

I think, the book's implications are so wild and vast, that most people, even the ones on sites like this, simply shrug their shoulders when they hear about it. Probably, they just can't open their mind to the possibility, that finally this could be the real deal.

Well, I guess, some things can't be speeded up, but that's ok. The public may be slow to discover this book. But it is a timeless peace. It won't go away – unless time will cease to exist. (Which could be, so don't wait too long to check it out.)

#11 darthjoe80

darthjoe80

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

By the way, this is my first posting here, but I'm a real person, in fact I am the guy who runs Nexus Germany, Duncan can verify me. I've spent the last weeks looking into the Stone topic 24/7, and I can tell you that I am positive that this stuff has the potential to change the whole game. It's also an explanation for some of the UFO-stories, and it offers a very interesting speculation of the reality of a "breakaway civilization" in Shambhala.

Right now, there is a "Manhattan-project of Alchemy" forming in the Aquarius-forum. The book spells out exactly how to make the Stone, so everybody can do it at home. If the ancients could do it with their simple equipment, we should be able, too. There's a ton of documentation in the book, that people throughout the ages did it successfully, across cultures, across continents. The same knowledge, the same tradition, the same claims. But now, for the first time, the whole process has been given in clear, simple language, and people will be able to compare their lab notes and experiments.

The whole process of making the Stone needs a little patience, though. Expect three years as an average time-frame. The lab equipment that you need is minimal. 500 Dollars should get you going.  I would encourage everyone to check it out - at least to read the book and make up your own mind. It's free.

With this endorsement from you Nextom, will definitely make this a priority :)
Good journey,

#12 darthjoe80

darthjoe80

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

I see that people are already talking about this on ATS as well, so hopefully this will spread like wild fire!

http://www.abovetops...hread679877/pg1
Good journey,

#13 Nextom

Nextom

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

I see that people are already talking about this on ATS as well, so hopefully this will spread like wild fire!

http://www.abovetops...hread679877/pg1

Jay Weidner wrote a good piece on it, too:
http://www.jayweidne...geHasBegun.html

#14 tocaboar

tocaboar

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

nextom...

hey i can't read the book it might interfere with my experiment :gurns:

seriously though i have already downloaded and will certainly read it. and i apologize to darth and yourself, genuinely not trying to deflect people off from reading the book or listening to the audiobook in its original form, just wanted to contribute something unique with the material as a gift to the forum.

peace (from another real person).

#15 Nextom

Nextom

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

No need to apologize, brother, how could you have known. But thanks much, I appreciate it.

#16 phillipbbg

phillipbbg

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 3,720 posts
  • LocationEarth this time frame

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

Here is a link to the forum for the Book Of Aquarious

https://docs.google....U/edit?hl=en_US

Have been on there for months and the author is quite happy to answer questions. He also has had the book converted into an audio format which can be a great way to fill flying time if you travel a lot...lol

I am. That I am. I am phillip. That I am. I am that I am.

My mother in heaven,Hallowed by our name,My kingdom come,My Will be done,On Earth as it is in heaven,Give me this day,My daily bread,And forgive my trespasses,As I forgive those that trespass against me,And lead me not into temptation,But deliver me from evil,For mine is the kingdom,The power and the glory,For ever and ever,I_Man

#17 darthjoe80

darthjoe80

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

Do you need a dedicated Focus Board for this topic on the forum?
  :)

That would be fantastic Zodiac. Thanks :)
Good journey,

#18 Nextom

Nextom

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

Do you need a dedicated Focus Board for this topic on the forum?
  :)

Phantastic, Zodiac. This might evolve into an interesting place. Let's talk about Alchemy of the 21st Century! It's about time, that we prepare to meet the ancients on their own ground.

#19 Gahenian

Gahenian

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:10 AM

DAR and Darth:

How does the author know the formula works when he hasn't even finished the stone himself. Also, he said he got the formula by studying writings and stuff. I want proof before I start cooking my urine and spending 1000 dollars, it could be a hoax.

EDIT: look at this too lol http://www.whitepowdergold.com/

#20 Nextom

Nextom

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

He says, that he's in the third stage of the manufacturing process now. So far, all the signs have been like they are being foretold in the old writings. It may take him only half a year longer, or a year to get it ready.
Of course, you could just wait. But a): what else is there important to do, instead of just reading dubious stories on the Internet? I mean: What can you really do, to take responsibility for making this world a better place? Most people's activities seem to end on sites like this one or GLP.
And b): Once you've made up your mind to start the process yourself, it might be too late. This thing takes time and patience. How many years do you think we have left?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users