19 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

Has anyone come across this one before?

Black-Eyed Children - - DON'T LET THEM IN!!!

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 2-Feb-2013 19:28:03

In Response To: Beware of the Black-eyed Children! (RumorMail)
Black-Eyed Children, don’t invite them into your home (Photos)

Black-eyed children have but one consistent request, invite us in. Whatever you do, don't invite them into your home!

Imagine this. You and your better half are on your way home after a late night out on the town. You pull into a convenience store, and you wait in the car while he runs in for something. You’re sitting there in the dark waiting for him to return when suddenly you get an inexplicable, overwhelming feeling of terror. You sit up a little straighter and glance toward the driver’s side window. There staring in at you are two children – but not just any children. These are “Black Eyed Children,” and they want to get into the car with you.

Sound like something from a horror movie? Well, it’s not. It’s as real as it gets. According to David Weatherly, a paranormal investigator and author, who has written a book called “Black Eyed Children,” incidents or visitations by these strange children are occurring worldwide. They have one simple request, they want to come in. They appear on doorsteps, at car windows, hotel rooms and even boats.
They knock on doors and tap on windows all over the world, asking to be let in. Don't let them in.
They knock on doors and tap on windows all over the world, asking to be let in. Don't let them in.
Photo credit:
Various Sources

Weatherly says there are thousands of reported sightings of these Black Eyed Children. Sometimes they travel in pairs, sometimes in groups and sometimes you’ll see just one. They knock on doors and tap on windows all over the world, asking to be let in.

Witnesses report these weird children asking to come into the house to use the phone or for a ride home because they’re lost or they forgot something. They speak in a demanding monotone and regardless of what is said to them, they don’t say much more than “Let us in. We won’t hurt you. This won’t take long.”

Their most outstanding feature is their solid black eyes, eyes completely void of color or light, showing no pupils, no irises. Witnesses say looking into these eyes evokes intense feelings of terror.

Could they be wearing black contact lenses? Weatherly agrees that this may be true in some cases; however, black lenses covering the entire surface of the eye would not only be expensive, but extremely uncomfortable.

These strange Black Eyed Children, who can appear or vanish at a moment’s notice, seem to be between the ages of 8 and 16. Their skin is pale or pasty colored, described by some as looking plastic or artificial, and their mannerisms are odd. Witnesses describe their clothing as odd and drab – blue jeans and a hoodie or very old-fashioned, handmade clothing. Bizarre electrical phenomena occurs when they are around, such as a garage door inexplicably opening.

When a man in Dallas arrived home, he saw a boy at his door who repeated "I think it's food time. You should invite me inside." The man's protective pit bull came running toward the front door, but as it got closer to the boy, it whimpered and ran away, hiding under the bed for days afterward.

A man named Paul was home alone when someone knocked on this door. He opened it and saw two kids about 10 years old standing on his steps with their heads down. They said, "Hey, we just thought we'd stop in for a bit." The kids insisted they be let into the house. Thinking they had the wrong house, Paul stepped forward to get a better look and made eye contact. Their eyes were solid black, including the sclera.

Jason Offutt, another researcher into the Black Eyed Children phenomenon, gives this account:

Around 10:45 on a warm night, as 18-year-old Carris Holdsworth approached her apartment in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, she saw two teenagers in hoodies and jeans standing in her yard with their backs to her. As she attempted to slip away unseen, she fumbled in her purse for pepper spray. At that very moment, the boys turned to face her and, as if reading her mind, one said, “No need for that, we just want to borrow your phone, miss.” When she caught a glimpse of their pitch black eyes, not a trace of white or a pupil, she panicked and raced to her apartment, locking the door behind her. The boys following close behind, knocked on her door. She ignored it. After a second knock, fearing for her safety she phoned a friend to come over. When the friend arrived, the boys ran away.

What exactly is this growing phenomena? Who are these sinister appearing black-eyed children? Are they inter-dimensional beings who feed off the energy of fear they create. Are they be alien-human hybrids. Are they demonic entities? Are they simply a modern urban legend born of the computer age?

Weatherly believes they may have some sort of demonic origin because in some reports these black-eyed children vanish into thin air, and some witnesses report a run of bad luck after an encounter with these children.

Have you ever had a run in with Black Eyed Children? And more importantly, did you invite them in? If so, we'd love to hear about it.

http://www.examiner....-into-your-home

Source http://www.rumormill...cgi?read=268231
  • NexusEditor, unity and Rab like this
"All truth passes through 3 stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted? as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

#2 buketron

buketron

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

ok got goosbumps reading this....
i get the feeling i wont run into these guys because i KNOW i'm being looked after.
which kinda annoys me coz my life is rather 'boring'. lol.

i want to know tho, where are they getting these pics from? they are obviously not posing for photos.....

#3 Panther

Panther

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 895 posts
  • LocationQueensland

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

There have been many aricles on BEKs. Even Nexus Magazine did a speil on them a while back.
Very strange and creepy phenomena, but appears to have a factual basis. 
  • Rab likes this

rainbow.png Chasin' that neon rainbow

#4 DAR

DAR

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

BEK Explosion! Lots of BEK Encounters?

By John Kettler On December 22, 2013 · 22 Comments

http://johnkettler.c...ews-encounters/

BEK Page View Explosion! What Gives?

BEK! Don’t invite in these strangers!!! Image Credit: Added to the Wikia by TheCipher

In JKI Updated I reported on the amazing longevity of, and ongoing interest in, BEK (Black-Eyed Kids) Exposed!, which made it, for quite some time, the Number One post here on JKI.

The BEK?

A hostile group of ETs/EDs (Extraterrestrials/ Extradimensionals) which looks like us, typically children, but eats our souls and leaves us mere shells! Some people simply vanish!

Later, that ghastliness made into a post was supplanted by the terrible and profoundly upsetting URGENT WARNING!!! 

The latter, at least, concerns actions by mortals against mortals, if we take typical spirituality and metaphysics out of the equation.

Today, though, something extremely odd’s going on. The BEK post, you see, has utterly buried, not just the URGENT WARNING!!!, but even the Home Page. The BEK post got nearly 2.2 times as many views as Home Page, but essentially obliterated URGENT WARNING!!! by a FACTOR of 41.4!

Long ago, I learned to trust my gut, and what my gut’s telling me is giving me a frisson of terror, albeit not directly mine. I have the harrowing feeling that several things may be going on, possibly simultaneously, and they’re what lie behind this BEK explosion.

1) There’s some sort of kindling phenomenon going on here, low order virality, if you will. The more people who learn about the high weirdness and dread threat posed by the BEK, the more those who’ve just learned pass the scary word to their circle.

2) People who’ve not had a direct experience with BEK either know someone who has, or know someone who knows someone who has and come here seeking answers to the seemingly unanswerable. How urgently this type of BEK post reader needs the info is likely a function of the nature, severity and personal closeness of the person who had the BEK encounter. I’m sure it also hinges on the aftermath. Was it an odd experience, an upsetting one, or was it outright terror?

Worse, does that person being reported upon now seem different, not all there, maybe even hollow and a shell of his or her former self? Or did the person simply vanish?

3) The BEK post is incandescent because there’s been a major and continuing uptick in direct personal encounters with the BEK, and those who’ve “seen the elephant” are coming here in relative droves trying, with all their might, to fathom what’s happened to them.

And you can bet those coming are probably not the ones who thought “How odd a request!” and carried on. No, these would be the ones who felt something on the scale from a real discomfort, a sense of being under threat at the time,  clear up through an electric response: “No way in hell am I letting you in!” Slam, followed by locking the door and shooting the deadbolt!

BEK Encounters, Bad Weather, Operational Cover

My intuitive sense, aided by simple straightforward logic, is that this BEK page view explosion is directly connected to severe, and particularly, brutally cold weather in both the usual and unusual locales.

If I’m right, and I’m most concerned, what’s happening is that the highly opportunistic BEK are using our better selves, our high expressions of all that’s good in humankind, to prey on those with loving, innocent hearts, who’d be moved to help those poor kids, shivering out there in the cold.

They were sent to the store to buy milk, there was none to be had, and then the blizzard hit. They were lucky to so much as find their way to any house, because they couldn’t see, but they found yours. Whew! Maybe it’s a hot teenaged girl by the side of the road whose car broke down and whose phone is dead or the dazed young man who shows up on your front porch banged up and seemingly disoriented because his car skidded out of control and hit a  (fill in the blank). You see where this is going, right?

Numerous cultures and religions have strict rules prescribing how to treat the stranger, and who that stranger might be. Whether deity, angel/ET/ED in disguise or simply a fellow human who deserves to be kindly and lovingly treated as you would be treated, all these form powerful motivators to do the right thing, to follow our consciences. And the BEK know this, look for it and mercilessly exploit it when they find it.

BEK! TRUST YOUR GUT & LIVE!!! 

Unless you’ve done an immense of amount of work, probably with expert coaching, on developing self-awareness, you are meat on the table, body and soul du jour when encountering the BEK–unless you listen to your gut and take immediate action.

If you stop and try to analyze the situation, you’re done, and it’s over.

If you have ANY encounter with ANYONE where something feels off, forget waiting for scary, immediately break contact and flee.

Fleeing can be anything from quickly closing and locking your home or car doors to taking to your heels, preferably going to where other people are. The BEK look for the weak, the exposed, the vulnerable. They are the prey of choice.

Don’t be their meal because you let your heart or brain override your gut!!!

• Rab likes this

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can

circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve

of a  determined soul.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

#5 NexusEditor

NexusEditor

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,617 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

I have LOTS of info on this, and I collect ongoing reports and cases.  This is what I have assessed so far:

- they are real

- they are not children, nor human

- I suspect that they can appear as humans without the black eyes when needed

- they always seem to ASK PERMISSION to enter a car, a tent, a house, a room - and then when refused, they go away.

- I have no idea what happens to those that 'let them in' - maybe they 'disappear' like in that other thread?

They are just one of the many many lifeforms that we share this reality frame with. 

Frankly I'm more worried about bot-fly larva than I am by these guys.  Bot flies DON'T ask permission before they lay eggs in you.

The other ET-visitors to avoid, are the ones that look like bigfoot/yowies, but only have three toes.   But they don't come around much anymore, thanks to cooperative efforts to send them elsewhere.

But again, ALL this is going to escalate and continue, and everybody HAS to get over this 'evil' bullshit.  They are NOT evil, although that is how we feel about them.

Lots of visitors simply do not have souls - and when you are exposed to a being without a 'soul' like we have, we INSTANTLY FEEL FEAR, and denote the being as evil.  They are not evil, they are all part of God's creation, and have a purpose.   Yes, they are not very nice, and yes they like to feed off the fear they cause to be emitted - and that is their deal basically.

• Blue ET, unity, EagleWings and 3 others like this

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.  On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

#6 deekin

deekin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Do we have a definition of 'soul'?

#7 Arc

Arc

Enter the Dragon

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

I have no soul..

I have a spirit..

A free Spirit.

Edited by Arc, 10 January 2014 - 04:22 AM.

• Rab likes this
6 Will get you to where you want to go... 8 Will stop you dead in your tracks..... 3 6 9 brings the wine....

#8 lake

lake

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:54 AM

Do we have a definition of 'soul'?

142857 within this place....oh sorry thats your physical form.......326326 defines your limited soul within here lol

I have no soul..

I have a spirit..

A fee Spirit.

Sounds expensive....but drinkable :)

• Cheetah9 and Arc like this

if at first you don’t succeed....destroy all evidence that you tried....... 8)

#9 Angel

Angel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

Just makes my skin crawl.
I love this world and its people. Awaken and see just how precious you all are.

#10 Kii

Kii

Advanced Member

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 364 posts
  • LocationRocky Mountains, USA

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

Arc, is a fee Spirit like a good scotch? :)

• Arc likes this

You are experiencing a very complicated, interrelated grouping from the fourth, fifth, and sixth densities, the inner planes and other planets that all have been attracted to the Earth sphere at this time because of the stunning clarity of its passage at this time from one heaven and Earth to the next.

#11 Arc

Arc

Enter the Dragon

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

A good Scotch and a fine wine chaser. :wink:

• Kii likes this
6 Will get you to where you want to go... 8 Will stop you dead in your tracks..... 3 6 9 brings the wine....

#12 Kii

Kii

Advanced Member

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 364 posts
  • LocationRocky Mountains, USA

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

Thanks NexEd for the sanity.. there is something about the BEKs that have a frightening effect, so its good to be grounded.

I had forgotten about John Kettlers site. Hes a bit alarmist, but have found some interesting info there in the past.

Cheers All!

You are experiencing a very complicated, interrelated grouping from the fourth, fifth, and sixth densities, the inner planes and other planets that all have been attracted to the Earth sphere at this time because of the stunning clarity of its passage at this time from one heaven and Earth to the next.

#13 jtfuture

jtfuture

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location__..,,~^~,,..__

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

Frankly I'm more worried about bot-fly larva than I am by these guys.  Bot flies DON'T ask permission before they lay eggs in you.

:rofl:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

#14 Arc

Arc

Enter the Dragon

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

Arc, is a fee Spirit like a good scotch? :)

Damn... Too much scotch.. I didn't even catch that...

Fee.. ROTFLMAO.....  ???  ::)  :-  :  :

• unity and Shawn 1272 like this

#15 EagleWings

EagleWings

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia - out bush

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

Damn... Too much scotch.. I didn't even catch that...

Fee.. ROTFLMAO.....  ???  : :)  :-  :  :

@Arc - HOW, repeat HOW can there be TOO MUCH Scotch????????

(unless there is too much water in it!!))

• Arc likes this

#16 BelievingisSeeing

BelievingisSeeing

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 354 posts
  • LocationJust visiting...

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:06 AM

I love kids, me and my fiancé took in her 15 year old cousin, due to her mom going to jail... Long story...

But if a child with black eyes comes to my door I might punch a kid in the face... Just saying
  • jtfuture likes this

“Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember.”

#17 T

T

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

Univeral Law of equals

one equal cannot impose itself on another unless expressly permitted by the other self willingly in acceptance of dominion by another

they have to ask, as they have to abide by this Prime Universla Law

how many examples of this fundumental cosmic mechanic do you have to witness to understand what you already comprehend?

T

• LoneStarr likes this
everything IS as it should be

the pen is mightier than the sword
the sword is needed to guard the pen

#18 Botanic

Botanic

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationLeft right out

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:38 AM

Yes, I had a run-in with a few of the BEK's late last year, put 5 of them in hospital, looking at 3-5 years. Forgot it was Halloween.  :

• unity, Arc, Shawn 1272 and 2 others like this

“Deriving Pleasure From The Pure Joy Of ... Just Being"

#19 NexusEditor

NexusEditor

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,617 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:38 PM

Thanks NexEd for the sanity.. there is something about the BEKs that have a frightening effect, so its good to be grounded.

I had forgotten about John Kettlers site. Hes a bit alarmist, but have found some interesting info there in the past.

Cheers All!

And why, with their advanced skill-sets (because they can disappear into thin air) don't they just barge in and do whatever they came to do?  WHY even ASK permission?

One thing I DO know, is that whoever they are, they are not considered hostile or dangerous enough to be 'driven away'.  For them to have interacted so often, in so many places, means that they are permitted to be here on Earth.  And being permitted here on Earth, means they agree not to 'rock the boat' and upset the status quo. 

Seems to me, that they feed off the fear that we generate using our CONSCIOUS minds during their brief interactions when they ask permission to enter.  They obviously trigger some hard-wired primal reaction in us, and milk it. 

Just like we do to cows for their milk.

We need to get past this hump of instinctive fear of the unknown.

These BEK are simply lifeforms that are visiting for their own purposes, and EVERY visitor to Earth is logged, noted, and checked out.  Those that don't respond are considered hostile, and all parties around at the time literally gang up on them and drive them off.  There are lots of parties doing their stuff here on Earth at present, and none of them want stray visitors stuffing things up.

Right now, all parties involved have agreed that mankind is to be kept 'in the dark' about their existence.

There will be several major shocks resulting from disclosure, for mankind to handle:

1.  That we are not alone

2.  That thousands of people in all walks of life have been murdered, in order to maintain the coverup.  Who will be blamed, or will we grant immunity from prosecution for their crimes?

3.  That WE are aliens ourselves by genetic origin and subsequent upgrades

4.  That we are not the end of the food chain.

The UFO/conspiracy 'movement' is currently caught up in the distractional 'goodies' vs 'badies' tactics of TPTB, and spends its time taking sides in any one of a dozen proposed expanation-scenarios.  I include the 'it is the final battle between good vs evil'; and the 'evil illuminati are working with reptilians to enslave mankind' believers in this also.

It is time to look past these distractions, and understand the even bigger pictures. 

Mankind is on the threshold of great things, and WHERE we choose to put our focus is becoming more and more important in determining the outcome of all this.

I am not saying that those scenarios are not happening - I AM saying that they are not the full picture of the totality of who and what are interacting with mankind, both now, and for thousands of years.

Oh crap, I'm going off-topic on another rant again -  but I am trying to propose information and perspectives that make the unknown more known, and thus take the unnecessary fear out of the equation.

Edited by NexusEditor, 10 January 2014 - 01:42 PM.

• Blue ET, unity, KMRIA and 4 others like this

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.  On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

#20 NexusEditor

NexusEditor

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,617 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

Univeral Law of equals

one equal cannot impose itself on another unless expressly permitted by the other self willingly in acceptance of dominion by another

they have to ask, as they have to abide by this Prime Universla Law

how many examples of this fundumental cosmic mechanic do you have to witness to understand what you already comprehend?

T

Interesting stuff, I spend a lot of time wondering about 'free will' in all this.

As you know, I have been exposed to lots of cases, and I always try to determine the nature of the relationship, if any is perceivable, between the human, and the non-humans.

I have come to these general thoughts:

1.  In the first instance, it is our CHOICE to immerse ourselves into the physical realm, via being born into bodies, and with no memory of who we are.

This implies a form of consent is given by us, to experience being a 'victim' in all sorts of situations here on Earth, ie being murdered, raped, eaten etc. 

2.  That beings who are part of the Earth ride, or Earth frequency - are 'allowed' to perpetuate acts against each other, without perceivable permission being given.  ie humans vs humans, bigfoot vs humans, animals vs humans, animal vs animal.  ie, if you are part of the 'game' or the 'ride' - violating each other's sovereignty seems to be part of the parameters of the ride, or the point of the experience maybe.

3. In my experience, I observe the vast majority of contact cases to be conducted with respect and permission IS asked.  This is because their is usually a RELATIONSHIP between the human and the non-human.  This relationship is often not consciously realised until well after the event.

4.  Many of the popularised classic 'grey' abduction experiences, where permission is clearly NOT sought by abductors, are definitely MILABS.  [MILABS are basically where the illuminati use humans to re-abduct genuine abductees so that memories are scrambled under hypnosis, and the public get distracted by bullshit]

Personally, I remain of the belief that free will is something that humans have, and that many other lifeforms out there do not.  Many 'alien' lifeforms are like our Earth animals, ie hardwired response bio-organisms that react to stimuli with programmed reactions/instructions - UNTIL they come into regular contact with the energy of love, at which point, things change.  [You know that difference in animals that happens when they go from wild to tame?  It comes from being loved.  Well, there are plenty of aliens out there, that want that too, and some are here on Earth JUST for that 'stuff'.]

• unity, Reddwolf, MESmeRiSe and 6 others like this

(Aldous Huxley)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users