• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#61 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Well it seems they have closed the commissaries on the Army bases, but not the golf course at Andrew AF Base.  and it seems they have closed the beaches at Normandy<<<WTH??? shaking my head here.

Troops Forage for Food While Golfers Play On in Shutdown

http://www.bloomberg...n-shutdown.html

Gov't Shutdown Spreads to Beaches of Normandy

http://nypost.com/20...es-of-normandy/

Obama Just Played His Big 'Trump Card' On The Debt Ceiling <<<threatens no SS checks 
 http://www.businessi...0#ixzz2ggnu9Sxh

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#62 Monatom

Monatom

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

words of wisdom from all, thank you

Monatom, i share your sentiment (btw my wife also goes ballistic with my thinking aloud)

i do however know 'their' M.O. and the last action 'they' take in the face of irradication ie "if i cant have it no one can" this  is what concerns me and our brothers whom have been busy for many years now removing that option from the table. i can only hope collective humanity has matured enough not to fall in the traps set

from what i understand this obamacare reason for gov shutdown is just the ruse to cover the fact that the incoming is here and now as 'they' have strapped on 'their' nappies

staying positive but alert is key, yes but one cannot dismiss the actions of a regime that has lasted over 11.500 yrs

T, 

I have to tell you that I do have the same concern. I have told my close friends that these Draco, Zio Bastards fight till the very end with whatever they can. I am just hoping everyone else has their measure one way or the other. I do believe this shutdown may encompass a number of issues, certainly the GCR. If they decide to take the hard route with this there will be no Social Security cheques for a while. That alone creates other problems. However, at that stage they are pronounced financially redundant and the GCR is there by default and Obamacare goes away with the Corporation.

The incoming issue could certainly be the other reason and there may be others. What gives me hope is that the trend that has developed behind the scenes. They, IMO, are losing badly so far and it has come quite a distance so I am hoping that when it comes to the pivotal moment they truly find themselves powerless from every angle.

They have shown some desperation to date and would have liked to have done many things their way including having us embroiled in WW 111 well before now. I am hoping that what has prevented them will ultimately destroy their final efforts.

Edited by Monatom, 04 October 2013 - 12:57 AM.

• KMRIA likes this
Consciousness is All there is.....and it is Evolving.

#63 phillipbbg

phillipbbg

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 3,547 posts
  • LocationEarth this time frame

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Their (TPTB) cash cows are about to be devalued before their eyes as well.

Edited by phillipbbg, 04 October 2013 - 01:18 AM.

I am. That I am. I am phillip. That I am. I am that I am.

#64 Monatom

Monatom

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Their (TPTB) cash cows are about to be devalued before their eyes as well.

That is a very good point as I understand they have confiscated/zeroed/çut off a lot of their money already.

Consciousness is All there is.....and it is Evolving.

#65 BelievingisSeeing

BelievingisSeeing

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationJust visiting...

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

I feel like.

This is like playing jenga... When your watching someone pull that one piece out you know is gonna make the whole damn contraption fall apart, but yet they still take their time as if it is going to make a difference. And all you wanna do is yell "get it over with" as you slap the tower of defective Lincoln logs to the ground... Just my 2 cents.

Edited by BelievingisSeeing, 04 October 2013 - 01:57 AM.

“Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember.”

#66 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Well, no Air Force, No WIC, No Commissaries for the Army, No Nat'l Parks, No Nasa or comet watching, Now no Border Patrol.

The National Border Patrol Council has come forward to reveal to the American public once again management practices that could be risking the lives of Americans -- and the lives of illegal immigrants. 

"Shawn Moran, Vice President of the National Border Patrol Council, spoke exclusively with Breitbart News and claimed that Border Patrol management has begun the practice of ordering Border Patrol Agents to stand down and cease pursuing drug smugglers, human smugglers and traffickers, and illegal aliens. He also warned it could lead to illegal aliens entering the country from nations associated with terrorism."

http://www.breitbart...cking-Smugglers

Harry Reid blocks funding for veterans programs, national parks

http://washingtonexa...article/2536769

http://www.examiner....eats-from-space

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#67 BelievingisSeeing

BelievingisSeeing

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationJust visiting...

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

What gets me the most is to me there doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency among the ranks of Tptb... Almost as if it is the smoke and mirror act, while the magicians escape through stage door to the right.
“Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember.”

#68 Kii

Kii

Advanced Member

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 344 posts
  • LocationRocky Mountains, USA

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

No, BoS, this is all known, its a step by step deal that's being dealt unto us now.

The time line is basically printed. They have a little leeway, but not more than a couple weeks as it appears currently.

> We have time to hang on to shit for a couple/few weeks until the Incoming is apparent, then re-evaluate based on what we know at that time. <

In the end, hang tight, be able to adjust. Might be OK, but stuff is thick, Let's see if it gets more clear.\\

The last thing we can do is flip out, even tho prepping seems to be pertinent.

Follow your gut, but retain ratonality.

LOL hows that for a statement.

Love you all.

-Kii

Edited by Kii, 04 October 2013 - 05:36 AM.

• breezy and KMRIA like this

You are experiencing a very complicated, interrelated grouping from the fourth, fifth, and sixth densities, the inner planes and other planets that all have been attracted to the Earth sphere at this time because of the stunning clarity of its passage at this time from one heaven and Earth to the next.

#69 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

More links about the shutdown and effects thereof

US Banks Stuffing ATMs With 20-30% More Cash In Case Of Panicked Withdrawals

http://www.zerohedge...ked-withdrawals

Theater of Gov Shutdown Continues to Distract Americans

http://www.blacklist.../0/0/0/Y/M.html

Government shutdown bad timing for key market regulator
http://www.politico....l#ixzz2gkdeyKch

US government shutdown does not include $2 Billion NSA spy centre

http://affairspress.com/?p=2237#

They're Lying to You: Appropriations and “Shutdown” Lies

http://www.thenewame...d-shutdown-lies

New Executive Order on the Continuity of Government

http://freepatriot.o...nce-government/

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#70 jtfuture

jtfuture

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location__..,,~^~,,..__

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

won't stop MAVEN, though!  http://lasp.colorado...-status-update/

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

#71 Blue ET

Blue ET

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Will history be repeated:

1934: In accordance to the Silver Purchase Act of 1934, U.S. President Roosevelt issued executive order No. 6814 to confiscate and nationalize silver, and outlawing private ownership of quantities more than 500 troy ounces.

March 6, 1933: To curb mass panics and bank runs, President Roosevelt declared a four-day Bank Holiday to stop hoarding and export of gold and silver. The "Emergency Banking Act" passed on Day 3 shut down banks, which needed to be deemed "financially secure" to be reopened.

Nothing truly new can come into our consciousness while fear dominates. Deny fear its power, deny it any right to control you, and the magickal universe becomes a place of endlessly unfolding wonders. Embrace the unknown and it will reward you by opening up its unspeakable, astonishing variety.

#72 freecookies

freecookies

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Ah, but before we got to 1932 and the banking holiday (which also happened to be the bottom in the decline started back in 1929), we had to have the markets break and break badly. I mean, so badly that people couldn't place orders to get out. Funny, nobody wanted in during that period.

We're getting there with the stock markets. Right now it's just the professionals calling it broken, but at some point it will be visible to all, that the markets are seized up, that there's no orders in or out. That there's nothing there anymore. They'll shut down the exchanges, they'll steal those shares you think you own (unless you hold the certificates yourself).

Also, I might point out that the script we've been following so far, isn't 1929-1932, but more like 1966-1982, but on steroids. And I would place us somewheres around 1976 in terms of where the market is right now. Bear market in gold, stock market appears OK, but a bunch of unanticipated shocks are lurking just around the corner. And we have yet to see 1982, where everything finally got puked back up. Or 1980 when people were lined up to buy gold.

#73 Blue ET

Blue ET

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

“If you’re China, the last thing you want to do is be transparent about your gold purchases, because it will drive the price up,” says Rickards.  He compared China’s strategy to a game of Texas hold ’em. “You want a big pile of chips. The U.S. has a big pile of chips, Europe has a big pile of chips. The U.S. has 8,000 tonnes of gold, 17 members of the euro system have 10,000 tonnes. China at 1,000 tonnes is not a player, but at 5,000 tonnes, they are a player.”

According to his best information, China is there already. To be clear, no one really knows, except for maybe a member of the Communist Party, says Jim. “But I have spoken to a number of sources in Asia,” he says. “I’ve spoken to a number of people who are very close to the physical market, I’ve done my own investigations. Every time I have an estimate and try to verify it, what I get back is that I’m wrong on the low side.”

So he expects that come April 2014, China will announce that it owns 5,000 tonnes of gold.

“That should be an earthquake because even the gold deniers, the gold doubters, are going to have to sit up and take notice. Either the Chinese are dopes, which they’re not, or people will start to get gold, which I think they will.”

Nothing truly new can come into our consciousness while fear dominates. Deny fear its power, deny it any right to control you, and the magickal universe becomes a place of endlessly unfolding wonders. Embrace the unknown and it will reward you by opening up its unspeakable, astonishing variety.

#74 Sekhmet

Sekhmet

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

I have two friends that work for the gov't. One is in mental health care. Other is in the national director for BLM office. The BLM one is on furlough. He is not working as long as the shutdown happens. The other works for the state, so different. However, she was approached recently in email to :"volunteer" for emergency drills in the event of catastrophe, urban warfare, and anti-biotic dissemination, etc. She declined, but was told first that they would be taken to a "secret location" never to be revealed, and their family would be given priority for antibiotics and antivirals and other emergency supplies in the event of a disaster. 

This has never happened in her 10 year history with the state. The FEDS are coming in, she said, to do the drill. It really scared her. She is now preparing herself for whatever they are preparing for! 

She was too anxious to do the drill, even though she knew she could find out more that way. 

• Acolyte, breezy, Whos2know and 1 other like this

#75 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Shutdown Day 3: Food distributor stalled, charter boat captains docked

10/3/2013

By CHARLES RABIN

"Harriette Wilson-Greene stood on the ramp of an enormous warehouse filled with food Thursday, overseeing Rafik Tillman as he tossed box after heavy box filled with turkey, chicken and ham into the back of an overloaded Chevy Tahoe.

The food, as it has been for the past five years, was headed to the Omega Power and Place Ministry in Liberty City, where 160 needy families each week depend on it.

Wilson-Greene, Omega’s pastor, hopes — even prays — that Thursday’s haul won’t be the last for a while.

The food supplied to her from Feeding South Florida in Pembroke Pines was the last shipment to the non-profit from the U.S. Department of Agriculture until the partial federal government shutdown ends.

“Oh, my God,” exclaimed the pastor. “We’re faithful providers. Send out the call, we need more of everything.”

Feeding South Florida is just one of 202 food banks in the country hit hard by the Washington, D.C., stalemate. With 47 employees, it’s the largest of nine in Florida, responsible for 30 percent of statewide distribution.

The agency distributes 35 million pounds of food a year from its 70,000-square-foot warehouse, everything from bananas and pears, to turkeys and hams, to soups and nuts, even baby formula. The USDA funding accounts for more than one-third of Feeding South Florida’s supply chain. On Thursday, its six open loading bays were filled with volunteers heaving food into U-Hauls and other trucks.

The distribution center’s 325 partner agencies supply food to 949,910 people.

http://www.miamihera...istributor.html

Food stamp benefits, or SNAP, set to expire in fall

Navideh Forghani

More than a million people in Arizona struggle to put food on the table every day.

And their struggle could be even harder come November when funding for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), better known as food stamps, is expected to get cut when temporary funding runs out.

"It's not easy for any family in America anymore."

And right now that statement couldn't be truer for Brenda Heise.

"Do you pay this month's bills? Do you pay the rent? Do you buy food, do you hold off? It's a juggle and a struggle," says Brenda.

http://www.abc15.com...l#ixzz2goFwKvcC

Tx Reddwolf

October 4, 2013WASHINGTON The U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday released a report warning of potentially “catastrophic” damage should Congress fail to raise the debt ceiling and prevent the government from defaulting on its debt. “A default would be unprecedented and has the potential to be catastrophic: credit markets could freeze, the value of the dollar could plummet, U.S. interest rates could skyrocket, the negative spillovers could reverberate around the world, and there might be a financial crisis and recession that could echo the events of 2008 or worse,” the report states. In recent weeks,

Wall Street has become increasingly skittish about the prospect of default, as top Republicans have argued that a standoff over the debt ceiling offers their party the most leverage to exact concessions from a Democratic Senate and a Democratic president. On Tuesday, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) called the debt limit a useful “forcing mechanism.” President Barack Obama has said he will not negotiate over the full faith and credit of the United States. The cost of insuring one-year U.S. bonds against default has quintupled since Sept. 23, according to data from Markit, a financial information company.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has said that the government will run out of legal options to avoid defaulting on the national debt by Oct. 17. Thursday’s Treasury report mentioned that even the prospect of default can cause economic problems, including lower consumer confidence, stock market volatility and higher interest rates on business loans and mortgages. An actual default could have consequences for years to come. The U.S. has never defaulted on its debt, which is widely considered to be the world’s safest financial asset.

http://theextinction....wordpress.com/

Offgriders Kicked Out of Homes Because of Government Shutdown

Rob Richardson

For the last couple of days we’ve been covering the closure of the National Parks. One thing that’s been largely ignored by most media outlets, is the huge number of people who are now without a home thanks to the government shutdown.

The National Park Service(NPS) has issued a warning to all people residing in the parks — in campgrounds, in rvs in the backcountry, or on houseboats in the marinas — that they will be required to leave the parks by 3 p.m. Thursday and find other accommodations.

Yesterday, I talked to a number of these people as they were being forced out of the National Parks that they call home. From people who live full-time in Houseboats, to Fulltime Rvers who call the backcountry their home, NPS has now started to target those who live in the parks.

http://offgridsurviv...nment-shutdown/

• Reddwolf likes this

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#76 Acolyte

Acolyte

Elder Member

• Administrators
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

I have two friends that work for the gov't. One is in mental health care. Other is in the national director for BLM office. The BLM one is on furlough. He is not working as long as the shutdown happens. The other works for the state, so different. However, she was approached recently in email to :"volunteer" for emergency drills in the event of catastrophe, urban warfare, and anti-biotic dissemination, etc. She declined, but was told first that they would be taken to a "secret location" never to be revealed, and their family would be given priority for antibiotics and antivirals and other emergency supplies in the event of a disaster. 

This has never happened in her 10 year history with the state. The FEDS are coming in, she said, to do the drill. It really scared her. She is now preparing herself for whatever they are preparing for! 

She was too anxious to do the drill, even though she knew she could find out more that way. 

WOW Holy Shit, thanks for sharing sekhmet

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars. (Og Mandino)
"Credo Quia Absurdum" (I believe it because it's absurd)
Join Our Online Conspiracy Chat http://conspiracychat.com

#77 Don Quixote

Don Quixote

Elder Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

???

Priests forbidden to say Mass by U.S. Government (?)

http://www.pewsitter.com/page_1.html

• Acolyte likes this

#78 freecookies

freecookies

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

http://www.zerohedge...ington-redskins

So, let's see what tasks he has on his plate:

1. Get a sports team to change its name

2. Get a budget from Congress

3. Get the debt ceiling raised

What priority would you order those? I mean, what's next? Getting pizza parlors to reduce the fat content in their pizzas?

What lies beyond incompetence and corruption? Insanity?

#79 T

T

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

http://www.zerohedge...ington-redskins

So, let's see what tasks he has on his plate:

1. Get a sports team to change its name

2. Get a budget from Congress

3. Get the debt ceiling raised

What priority would you order those? I mean, what's next? Getting pizza parlors to reduce the fat content in their pizzas?

What lies beyond incompetence and corruption? Insanity?

a 12000 year well thought out and executed plan that is about to end in misserable failure for the schemer

happy to be alive 2013

• BelievingisSeeing likes this
everything IS as it should be

the pen is mightier than the sword
the sword is needed to guard the pen

#80 jtfuture

jtfuture

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location__..,,~^~,,..__

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Whad'ya know, 90% of Pentagon workers back from furlough early!  http://www.reuters.c...E9940AU20131005

Nothing going on here, move along!  It's just a political thing, move along!

• Blue ET likes this

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users