Photo
- - - - -

Why are the Bison running away from Yellowstone?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Panther

Panther

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 913 posts
  • LocationQueensland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

Why are the Bison running from Yellowstone? I will put the vid here as it could be an important sign. Story came from BIN and it links celestial occurrences that concentrate at a point on Yellowstone National Park. The date 28th March appears to be significant but I am just not into dates anymore. All dated out.....

Link to BIN story.

https://www.youtube....iexHmbJlp4#t=23

• Acolyte, unity, Cheetah9 and 2 others like this

rainbow.png Chasin' that neon rainbow

#2 Prismatic Eye

Prismatic Eye

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

My first impression was CGI. 

Will watch again on different screen.

• luk3 likes this

#3 luk3

luk3

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGaia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

It does appear to be faked, but then you have to ask why the fake?

#4 Botanic

Botanic

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationLeft right out

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:30 AM

Amazing Panther, I couldn't load the whole vid, but that must have been a cop car with the camera, not one bison crossed the middle line, how the fuck did they teach them that?

Seriously, are the bison actually leaving, is it their normal migration time, are there any birds left in the area, if not, I would be out of there. It is strange that they are not feeding there way along and staying on the road. Any members live near there to check on birds?

• unity and Cheetah9 like this

“Deriving Pleasure From The Pure Joy Of ... Just Being"

#5 Imelda

Imelda

Advanced Member

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 459 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

Maybe the bison are staying on one side of the road due to cars being on the other side, also if you read the comments some people are suggesting that they do this on occasion.

Otherwise , its..run awa,y run away !!

• unity and deekin like this
I believe in everything
            and
I believe in nothing

#6 Salustra

Salustra

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

Description under the video:

Published on Mar 14, 2014

March 14, 2014 -- This herd of Yellowstone National Park Bison dashes from Mammoth Hot Springs eastward along the roadway and deeper into the park. If the herd matriarch gets the urge to run, she will ... and the entire herd will run to keep up. Sometimes I can tell, I can feel that this running is a celebration of life -- running for the sheer joy of being able to.

Please check in with the Buffalo Field Campaign -- http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/ -- to see how you can help Yellowstone's imperiled Bison! You can submit your email address and get added to their action list.

Thanks for helping save Yellowstone Bison, the world's largest free-roaming population!

• unity, Cheetah9, Arc and 3 others like this
"The organized minority will beat the disorganized majority EVERY TIME" - Vladimir Lenin

#7 Botanic

Botanic

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationLeft right out

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

Maybe the bison are staying on one side of the road due to cars being on the other side, also if you read the comments some people are suggesting that they do this on occasion.

Otherwise , its..run awa,y run away !!

No, if you look up ahead, you will see as they come around the corner they are already on right side of road. And I swear I saw one dipping it's left ear just before it overtook another! How do they go with traffic lights? Wish we could teach the roos some road rules like that, although we need them to stay on the left (which is actually the "right" side of the road for Oz).

• phillipbbg, Cheetah9, Imelda and 2 others like this

“Deriving Pleasure From The Pure Joy Of ... Just Being"

#8 narnug

narnug

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 963 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Thanks Panther, great info.

Many thoughts. And of course none of them include that the Bison were coming back from a sight seeing.

Many places on Earth are due to erupt by many years now (according to eruption history). There are a few "time bombs" in my home country (Iceland) that are in "intensive observation" by scientists. Guess we have some fogy days coming in close future.

Amb

narnug

• Shawn 1272 and BelievingisSeeing like this
Never expect anything.
Expectations are the fuel for disappointments.
Dreams and hopes are another thing and can only make you richer.

#9 Acolyte

Acolyte

Elder Member

• Administrators
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

This is worrisome if true  ::) 

• Orion likes this
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars. (Og Mandino)
"Credo Quia Absurdum" (I believe it because it's absurd)
Join Our Online Conspiracy Chat http://conspiracychat.com

#10 Prismatic Eye

Prismatic Eye

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

I watched that again. It looks as if there might be the head shoulders of a person walking, you only see it at the end after the last buffalo are on the road and the camera is then closer to the point where all the buffalo came running down from.

It woudl imply they might have been disturbed by this person and then run down the incline and onto the road away.

ANyone else see this partial figure, at least that what it looks like to me. 

#11 Prismatic Eye

Prismatic Eye

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Ok my mistake found a higher quality link it's another Bison. Compression is a terrible curse at times!

#12 Prismatic Eye

Prismatic Eye

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

Interesting to watch this video to help comparison of footage.

• Salustra likes this

#13 BelievingisSeeing

BelievingisSeeing

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 369 posts
  • LocationJust visiting...

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:07 PM

They aren't running, seems like it is a herd migratory phenomenon, or perhaps the feel something we don't and this is how they reacted the previous time around, and was passed down??? Does that make sense?

“Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember.”

#14 luci

luci

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

For your consideration:

Monday, March 24, 2014

Yellowstone (Animal Behavior and Seismic Activity)

1:17 PM
Q. I would like a reading on the following video. Given that animals behave strangely before a big earthquake and that the super volcano in Yellowstone has been behaving oddly recently, I would like to know what you can sense regarding the behavior of these buffalo:

(The title of the video is Yellow Stone Bison on the Run, in case you have to search Youtube for it)

Yellowstone is waking up. Reports of the ground rising and harmonic tremors are coming in. Is Yellowstone going to erupt soon?

A. As soon I read this my feet start feeling this buzzing sound or vibration (feels like if you were to put you feet on a dryer while it is running..). Just a really low buzzing sound and feeling.  

I get that animals of course sense things before people, but I am trying to focus on how.  I get the words animal instinct, then I get that animals can function on instinct, whereas people can get that same intuitive sense, but their rationale block them from acting on it (many times). 

yello.jpgI get there is a lot activity in that area, some of which we don't even have documented. The first thing I get is the sound. I feel like the ground is humming.  I see a person holding a seashell up to their ear listening, and I get if we did that motion to the ground and really focused, we could hear something strange, again I get that low buzzing or hum sound.  

I also get there is a frequency or vibration of the earth that has changed.  It has to do with all the energy beneath the surface.  Then I see a tuning fork, and it is being struck at the bottom but the sound and vibration moves up and outward from the source.  It is showing me that the source may be causing this sound and vibration, but the source doesn't have to be located where the frequency or vibration and sound is experienced.

I also get that the air is different. I see it as a strange magnetic bubble (surrounding the area like a dome). I also get this "magnetism" in this area is the thing that got the animals on alert.  Up until now with the sounds and vibrations, I get the animals were cautious, had some instinct it (things) were off, but not danger.  Now they feel danger with the magnetism.  I also get the air there smells different.  I further get that anyone that has been  there to visit will have noticed a (contrast) difference in the smell of the air when compared to even a few year ago.  It is like there is a metallic smell, and in some parts where it is more intense, I get you can even taste it. It is a dirty metallic taste.
yel.jpg

The reason the animals are acting strangely is because this change in air actually makes them feel ill, and they are running away from the source of the thing that is causing their ailment.  I feel like I am looking out the eyes of this Bison, and get this nauseous, head spinning feeling, and I just want to run away from it.  In some instances it may be one or two of the animals, but many times I get this hits several at once creating a heard-like effect out, away from the area.  

I don't see see it erupting soon, as in the new few years, but I see within our lifetime..  What I get is it doesn't all happen at once, it looks like phases.  I'm not sure how it is divided, but it looks like one section or part erupts, pressure is somewhat released, and then in the next couple of years it builds again and pops a new spot, and it has a domino feel.  It also looks like it follows a line.  Like one eruption.... then another.... then another.. all alone some kind of line.  Once the first one goes, it seems consistent that every 1 or 2 years the next one in line goes.

And that is all.  Thank you. 1:34 PM. Link to Audio.

I read somewhere that volcanoes can release methane .... now, seriously, IDK know if that's true, but the volcano burped the other day, so maybe??  

Course, someone might've jammed a cellphone in the volcano and that is the crux of the problem right there.. ;)

• triton and deekin like this

“Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits prepares ~ 

Where observation is concerned, chance favours only the prepared mind”  ~ Louis Pasteur

#15 Prismatic Eye

Prismatic Eye

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

If Yellowstone blows, it was nice posting among yis!  8)

The main thing for me is are we getting further reports and observations of a wider variety wildlife moving out or noticed disappeared, you know one day some person takes a daily route they've been doing for year but this time they notice there is not the familiar sound of any birds or other animals where they might usually be much noise, the veritable canary in the mine!

Tribes for example would notice this kind of behaviour and there is one modern instance where a large tribe of about 250,000 people off the coast of India were thought perished post the tsunami there but had in fact survived because they dreamed it and also saw the signs within the animal popualtion. Robert Moss actually references this event.

I reckon most herd animals that travel over vast distances are very much attuned to ultra low frequencies for communication purposes and what not. The earths resonance's start very low and your average wild life is not wearing a pair of mike air max insulating them from their connection with the earth.

Edited by Prismatic Eye, 02 April 2014 - 11:25 PM.

• triton, Shawn 1272, luci and 2 others like this

#16 triton

triton

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:20 AM

Yes, always pay attention to your enviroment- watch the birds/animals/insects- its like when the ants get more active you know its going to rain.

• Arc, luci and deekin like this

I think evrybody should carry at least a AAA led torch and a pocket knife or multi tool/swiss army knife and spare batteries at all times-because we spend 50+% of our lives in the dark and shit happens. And NO you can't borrow mine!.

#17 DAR

DAR

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 451 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

Interesting comment from Dr Paul LaViolette site.

http://etheric.com/i...-sign/#comments

Robin Small

I was looking at the depth recordings over 3 days of recorded Yellowstone Earth Quakes and it showed a deepening of recordings on very close to 3 consecutive days … e.g . March 30 a 3.3 at 9:12 am at 6 km deep March 31 a 1.7 at 7:07 am at 8.1 km deep and April 02 a 2.1 at 5:02 am at 9.3 km deep Obviously I am no expert in Seismology but it seems to indicate maybe an upward flow happening ?? Or cracking of the egg shell may be a better description ? It pays to stay attuned to this stuff … http://www.seis.utah...ellowstone.html

• Arc and luci like this

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can

circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve

of a  determined soul.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

#18 phillipbbg

phillipbbg

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 3,817 posts
  • LocationEarth this time frame

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Well the world is ringing like a bell if you look at the seismic charts ATM 

I have not seen this density of ink in the charts consistently across the globe before 

http://earthquake.us...liplots_gsn.php

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture1.JPG

• Orion, luci and Angel like this

I am that I am. I am. That I am. I am that I am.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

To de-hypnotise yourself in order to come to your senses, you have to go out of your mind.... 

#19 Orion

Orion

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,501 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Jesus Phillip. That is messed up. Time to get ready for the big one
  • Angel likes this

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
-Albert Einstein

#20 Mulva

Mulva

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 542 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

So ummmmmmm.......errrr......when the page is pretty much all black that means it is bad? LOLOL

• Angel likes this