• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

I don't know how many of you are aware of a situation taking place right now in our state of Nevada between a rancher, Cliven Bundy and the BLM, Bureau of Land Management.  Earlier in the week all sorts of men in special vehicles showed up, rounded up some 500 head of his cattle and took them. All on the premise that they were grazing on Federal land, and that they (BLM)were trying to protect a tortoise on that land. I don't know where this is headed, but it might not be good.

US Senator Joins Critics of Federal Cattle Roundup

April 10, 2014

Ken Ritter

"A Republican U.S. senator added his voice Wednesday to critics of a federal cattle roundup fought by a Nevada rancher who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas

Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new U.S. Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn't be penalized by an "overreaching" agency.

Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval pointed earlier to what he called "an atmosphere of intimidation," resulting from the roundup and said he believed constitutional rights were being trampled.

Heller said he heard from local officials, residents and the Nevada Cattlemen's Association and remained "extremely concerned about the size of this closure and disruptions with access to roads, water and electrical infrastructure."

The federal government has shut down a scenic but windswept area about half the size of the state of Delaware to round up about 900 cattle it says are trespassing.

BLM and National Park Service officials didn't immediately respond Wednesday to criticisms of the roundup that started Saturday and prompted the closure of the 1,200-square-mile area through May 12."

snip

http://abcnews.go.co...ispute-23265149

Nevada officials blast feds over treatment of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy

April 10, 2014

"Two of Nevada’s top elected leaders are riding to the rescue of a rancher whose decades-long range war with the federal government has reached a boiling point in recent days.

The federal Bureau of Land Management has surrounded the Clark County ranch of Cliven Bundy with armed officers, helicopters and four-wheel drive vehicles. Last week, they began seizing cattle found grazing on adjacent federal lands in violation of a law meant to protect an endangered desert tortoise.

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans.”

- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval

snip

http://www.foxnews.c...r-cliven-bundy/

BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases
April 10, 2014

Mike Adams

"(NaturalNews) The Bureau of Land Management says its 200-man armed siege of the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada is all about protecting an "endangered tortoise." But a Natural News investigation has found that BLM is actually in the business of raking in millions of dollars by leasing Nevada lands to energy companies that engage in fracking operations.

This document from the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology(1) shows significant exploratory drilling being conducted in precisely the same area where the Bundy family has been running cattle since the 1870's. The "Gold Butte" area is indicated on the lower right corner of the document (see below), and it clearly shows numerous exploratory drilling operations have been conducted there.

What's also clear is that oil has been found in nearby areas and possibly even within the Gold Butte area itself.

It is, of course, customary for the U.S. government to bring armed soldiers to an oil dispute. (Operation "Iraqi Freedom" for starters...) Heavily armed snipers, helicopters and militarized soldiers have never been invoked over tortoises. (Anyone who thinks this siege is about reptiles is kidding themselves.)"
snip

http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz2yWeXSagU

UPDATE: Up to 5,000 Armed Militia Members Will Be Arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada Today

April 10, 2014

"Update: Word on the street from sources close to the militia movement is that up to 5,000 armed militia members will be arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada sometime today. (See full report below)

SHTFplan.com Editor’s Note: It is apparent that the Federal government was under the impression that they could simply move into the ranch land surrounding Bunkerville, NV and have their way with the property and livelihood of the Bundy family. What they didn’t count on was the outcry from Americans across the country. And now things may be headed to the next level. As Kim Paxton of The Daily Sheeple notes, citizen militias in several states have been called up. Many members of those organizations are taking up arms and are making their way to Nevada.

And it’s not just the citizen militias that are preparing to take action. The governor of Nevada has officially condemned the federal government’s actions, though he has yet to take any steps afforded to him under State law. Sheriff Richard Mack of Gilbert, Arizona has weighed in and calls the actions “terrorism.”"

snip

http://www.libertasi...e-nevada-today/

BREAKING: Feds prep for Waco style raid of Bundy Ranch

April 9, 2014

https://www.youtube....h?v=wWhFm80Phqk

Ranch Riot!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents

APRIL 9, 2014

https://www.youtube....h?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA

BREAKING: Ryan Bundy Calls From Cliven Ranch with Urgent Message

April 10, 2014

https://www.youtube....h?v=yS8XItlAOr4

BREAKING: Militia Arrives at Bundy Ranch  

April 10, 2014

https://www.youtube....h?v=tfOVg5R4ngA

I didn't see so much militia evidence in this video, but think the one real estate guy at the first of the video has given the real reasons for this whole thing.  Gas Pipeline and water.

File:Public-Lands-Western-US.png

http://en.wikipedia....-Western-US.png

Tx Reddwolf

• Acolyte, unity, Reddwolf and 7 others like this

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#2 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

going to add a couple more videos, of a town meeting that took place.

Cliven Bundy speaking at the Moapa Valley Town Board meeting

April 9, 2014
Aaron Preciado
Published on Apr 10, 2014
Cliven Bundy speaking at the Moapa Valley Town Board meeting 04/09/14.

Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting regarding Cliven Bundy 4/09/14

Published on Apr 10, 2014

Aaron Preciado
Public comments during Moapa Valley Town Board meeting regarding Cliven Bundy 4/09/14. Good friend of Cliven Bundy gives a great speech and describes the situation with the BLM.
  • unity, Reddwolf, LoneStarr and 1 other like this

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#3 Arc

Arc

Enter the Dragon

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Bundy stopped paying grazing fees of about $1.35 a month per cow-calf pair in 1993, ignored the government's cancellation of his leases and defied federal court orders to remove his cattle, according to the U.S. Bureau of Land Management. But it took more than 20 years for the government to forcefully intervene.

Bundy is not the only rancher who violated federal grazing regulations, although his case is among the most severe, BLM officials said. Most violations are resolved by the next grazing season and tied to lesser issues such as failing to leave grazing lands by a specified seasonal date.

http://www.reuters.c...EA390QI20140410
  • unity, Reddwolf, LoneStarr and 1 other like this
6 Will get you to where you want to go... 8 Will stop you dead in your tracks..... 3 6 9 brings the wine....

#4 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

Showdown on the Range : Nevada Rancher , Feds , Face Off Over Cattle Grazing Rights

A 20-year dispute between a Nevada rancher and federal rangers over illegal cattle grazing erupted into an Old West-style showdown on the open range this week, even prompting self-proclaimed members of militia groups from across the country to join the rancher in fighting what they say is U.S. "tyranny."

What began as a legal fight between longtime rancher Cliven Bundy and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management has escalated as Bundy kept his cattle on the federal land, and the government has responded by beginning roundups of the livestock.

A confrontation teetered on violence Wednesday when Bundy family members and dozens of supporters angrily confronted a group of rangers holding Tasers and barking dogs on leashes near Bunkerville, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

Federal officials say a police dog was kicked and officers were assaulted.

Bundy family members say they were thrown to the ground or jolted with a Taser.

In the end, the rangers got into their white SUVs and drove away, a YouTube video of the incident showed.

"Get out of our state!" the cheering protesters yelled at the rangers as they departed in several vehicles. "BLM go away! BLM go away!" they added, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

The entire incident is now under investigation, Amy Lueders, the bureau's director in Nevada, said Thursday.

To some, the 67-year-old Bundy is a hero who hails from a long family of ranchers stretching back to the Wild West.

http://www.cnn.com/2...attle-showdown/

Bundy's Daughter Shiree Speaks Out Against Government Terrorism

Shirree Bundy Cox released a statement regarding the federal government’s harassment of her family. Shiree’s father Cliven Bundy is the last remaining rancher in a southern Nevada county. The Bureau of Land Management is battling her father over his grazing rights. His family has been ranching on the land since the 1800′s. The feds are confiscating and killing his cattle.

http://www.thegatewa...nment-terrorism
  • breezy, unity, Botanic and 3 others like this

#5 Mulva

Mulva

Advanced Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

BLM needs to officially boot Bundy because they are leasing the land for fracking.....

• breezy likes this

#6 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Bundy Ranch Updates

Militias Head to Nevada Ranchers Standoff With the Feds

http://www.washingto...ff-feds-were-n/

• breezy, unity, Monatom and 1 other like this

#7 Cheetah9

Cheetah9

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

Wow- this is getting really wild

OATHKEEPER SAYS: AT BUNDY'S RANCH FEDS ARE RUSSIANS

Edited by Cheetah9, 11 April 2014 - 09:28 PM.

• breezy, unity, Reddwolf and 2 others like this

#8 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Cliven Bundy's family has been running cattle on that land legally since the late 1800s. Then in 1993, someone changed the rules on them. He has been fighting them in court since then, and stated that he is perfectly willing to pay the state of Nevada, for the usage of that land. He is the last rancher left standing, and since they want the land for it's water, fracking, and a gas pipeline, they have to force him out.  I don't think they thought the people would speak so loudly. I don't know if you noticed that every vehicle they brought, was brand new. Who's tax dollars paid for all that and for the assault that took place? Or was it a corporate effort? Did those vehicles, men, helicopter assault cost more than his rent of the land since 1993?  I would think so! By far. A good point made to me by Reddwolf this am, has anyone asked IF the people that land belongs too, and it is public land,  (as my snip shows), are going to reap the benefits of/or see the royalties paid for the water, fracking, pipeline, OR are the corporations going to? I believe it should be obvious to anyone, that it sure won't be the people, the you and I's, of the state of Nevada. So tell me, does it seem to you, which action benefits the people more? The grazing of cattle on that land, or the theft of their water and fracking? Oh and let's not forget the safety of the tortoise, LOL.  How about the theft of his cattle?  Could they not have just rounded them up, and chased them back onto his personal property?  It seems that many dirty tactics are being employed to force him out, and he's right, it will not stop with him.  I don't see that what he was doing hurt anyone, but the plans "they" have for that "public" land, will.

CapturePublic Land.JPG

• unity, Reddwolf, Cheetah9 and 5 others like this

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#9 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

:- Say what?

Desert Tortoise Conservation Plan to Euthanize Hundreds of the Tortoises in Nevada by 2014

According to an article dated 8/25/13, in the Las Vegas Huffington Post, because of a lack of Federal funding the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center can no longer care for the turtles that they've been caring for since the animals were added to the endangered species list in 1990 and, as a result, "...Officials expect to euthanize more than half the animals in the coming months in preparation for closure at the end of 2014." "...the pampered desert dweller now faces a threat from the very people who have nurtured it."

Federal funds are running out at the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center and officials plan to close the site and euthanize hundreds of the tortoises that they've been caring for since the animals were added to the endangered species list in 1990, according to the article.

How does allegedly killing/burying (with or without a court order) and/or selling Mr. Bundy's cattle now save the tortoise from extinction in the Nevada desert when they, the the FEDs, won't help preserve the turtles anymore--maybe even up to a thousand or more of the 1,400 turtles they've been caring for--when they won't release the funds necessary to keep them off that endangered species list for their preservation??

http://www.dailypaul...-nevada-by-2014
  • breezy, unity, Botanic and 8 others like this

#10 Cheetah9

Cheetah9

Elder Member

• A CHANI Sponsor
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

Good find Reddwolf. Thanks

• breezy, Reddwolf and LoneStarr like this

#11 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

The Real Story Behind the Bundy Ranch Harrassment

By now you’re familiar with the standoff between the federal government, i.e. the Bureau of Land Management, and 67 year-old rancher Cliven Bundy. (If not, check the backstory and my radio interview with him here.) The BLM asserts their power through the expressed desire to protect the endangered desert tortoise, a tortoise so “endangered” that their population can no longer be contained by the refuge constructed for them so the government is closing it and euthanizing over a thousand tortoises. The tortoises, the excuse that BLM has given for violating claims to easements and running all but one lone rancher out of southern Nevada, is doing fine. In fact, the tortoise has lived in harmony with cattle in the Gold Butte, Clark County Nevada for over a hundred years, or as long as Cliven Bundy’s family has lived on the land as ranchers. In fact, the real threat to it is urbanization, not cattle.

A tortoise isn’t the reason why BLM is harassing a 67 year-old rancher. They want his land. The tortoise wasn’t of concern when Harry Reid worked BLM to literally change the boundaries of the tortoise’s habitat to accommodate the development of his top donor, Harvey Whittemore. Whittemore was convicted of illegal campaign contributions to Senator Reid. Reid’s former senior adviser is now the head of BLM.

http://danaloeschrad...he-bundy-ranch/

Attached Thumbnails

• bundy.PNG

• breezy, unity, Monatom and 3 others like this

#12 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

Nevada: A Crisis Not Going to Waste as U.N. Small Arms Treaty Advances

“We need to have a civilian national security force that is just as well trained, just as well funded as the military to meet the national security objectives that we have set.” Presidential candidate Barrack Hussein Obama, 2008

America, President Obama has succeeded in the creation of this national security force, and it is the goons of the Bureau of Land Management that are armed to the teeth, surrounding one farmers grazing land. These people are not loyal to the U.S. Constitution, for they have taken no loyalty oath to any ideal that we cherish. They are loyal to their masters, the monstrous leviathan that we call the federal government. If 200 armed agents surrounding one farmer’s land aren’t enough to snap the eternally asleep into full awareness of the dire situation we face in this nation, then I don’t know what is. If you are one of the “aware” but choose to say nothing, you may as well go to sleep because if you say nothing now, you will remain silent later.

A dangerous scenario is developing America, one that I and many others have been warning about for a long time. Many think that what is occurring in Nevada, as thousands of patriots, oath keepers and even Constitutional Sheriff’s arrive in protest of the gross abuse of the leviathans power, is a good thing. In many ways it is, because it shows the dedication and motivation of those committed to defend liberty; however, there is another element to all of this. Behind the scenes, unreported by most media sources, the enforcement of the United Nations Small Arms treaty advances.

http://www.fromthetr...-advances/84100

FAA Closes Airspace Over Federal Lands Near Bundy Ranch

The FAA has closed airspace over BLM (Bureau of Land Management) lands near the Bundy Ranch in Nevada.

http://gunssavelives...r-bundy-ranch/#

http://tfr.faa.gov/s...ual_4_1687.html
  • breezy, unity, Arc and 2 others like this

#13 luci

luci

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

Founds elsewhere, however I heard this woman explain this on radio. 

got news for you read this from his daughter about the situation.
I found this on the Blaze, in the comments:Garrett Robins “Sorry this is long but applicable here. By SHIREE BUNDY COX: I have had people ask me to explain my dad’s stance on this BLM fight. Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it s in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the servival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights. Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repaires and improvements of the ranches. My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead they began using these money’s against the ranchers. They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with they’re own grazing fees. When they offered to buy my dad out for a penence he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren’t doing their job. He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down. So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes. In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well when buying him out didn’t work, they used the indangered species card. You’ve already heard about the desert tortis. Well that didn’t work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years. Now their desperate. It’s come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff. Everything their doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America. Now you may be saying,” how sad, but what does this have to do with me?” Well, I’ll tell you. They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again. Next, it’s Utah’s turn. Mark my words, Utah is next.

Then there’s the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if dad hasn’t paid them, those cattle do belong to him. Regardless where they are they are my fathers property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even exsisted. Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad’s signature on it. They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfeild Aucion and sell them. All with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are?

• breezy, unity, Reddwolf and 3 others like this

“Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits prepares ~ 

Where observation is concerned, chance favours only the prepared mind”  ~ Louis Pasteur

#14 luci

luci

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

Transients has a post on this:

http://www.transient...pute-in-us.html

Cliven Bundy cattle ranch dispute in the US state of Nevada By going over the facts, I will present to you not only the situation surrounding this escalating dispute between the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, National Park Service and the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada, but I will also go over a webbot IDIR March 2013 prediction that matches right up to this event.

The prediction from the webbot accurately portrays the situation surrounding this and also the timing becomes accurate when adding on a year, as per my theory discussed around time manipulation in my article, 'The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift'.

nevada.png

The US Bureau of Land Management (BLM) attained a federal court order to have Bundy’s nearly 1,000 head of cattle removed from the 600,000 acres of public land. They have plans to auction off the cattle after doing so. Right now it's estimated that there are over 200 armed Bureau of Land Management employees and FBI surrounding Cliven Bundy's property and this land in question.

Part of the situation behind the court order seems to involve BLM designating 186,909 acres of the Gold Butte area back in 1993, near where the Bundy ranch is, as “critical” for the survival of the desert tortoise population and this is meant to be part of the reason the federal agents have moved in. Cliven Bundy has also refused to pay additional taxes as a result of this decision back then. It is said the taxes owed by Cliven Bundy to BLM is over a million in US dollars based upon grazing fees, but also trespassing fees.

Cliven Bundy has stated that his family has worked the land in question, since the 1860's before the BLM was even formed. Based upon information from Cliven Bundy's daughter, originally the rights to work the Bunkerville allotment were purchased by Cliven Bundy's granddad back in 1887. Cliven's granddad sold the rights to Cliven's dad, and in 1972 the rights were passed onto Cliven Bundy himself. The agreement in place also included the rights to built in water systems, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars.

The US Bureau of Land Management is meant to be only managing these 600,000 acres in Nevada, they do not own the land. The Bundy family have explained that BLM stopped managing the land and were not using the taxes that Cliven Bundy was originally paying for the management of it and this is also part of the reason he decided to stop paying the taxes.

In 1998 the US Bureau of Land Management revoked Cliven Bundy's right to use the land for his cattle to graze upon. In the same year, a US federal judge issued an injunction for Cliven Bundy to remove the cattle from the land. Last year the same judge authorised BLM to impound the cattle and over the past weekend the impoundments began.

Cliven Bundy says that this land in question is public and that it belongs to the Clark County in Nevada. The facts are also showing that the rights to work the land were purchased back in 1887 by the Bundy family and that they do in fact own these rights to keep on using the land for that exact purpose. ~snip~

• breezy, unity, Reddwolf and 3 others like this

“Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits prepares ~ 

Where observation is concerned, chance favours only the prepared mind”  ~ Louis Pasteur

#15 Shawn 1272

Shawn 1272

• CHANI Subscriber
  • 235 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

5,000 Armed Militia Members Will Be Arriving In Nevada To Support Rancher

SHTFplan.com Editor’s Note: It is apparent that the Federal government was under the impression that they could simply move into the ranch land surrounding Bunkerville, Nevada and have their way with the property and livelihood of the Bundy family.

What they didn’t count on was the outcry from Americans across the country. And now things may be headed to the next level. As Kim Paxton of The Daily Sheeple notes, citizen militias in several states have been called up. Many members of those organizations are taking up arms and are making their way to Nevada.

And it’s not just the citizen militias that are preparing to take action. The governor of Nevada has officially condemned the federal government’s actions, though he has yet to take any steps afforded to him under State law. Sheriff Richard Mack of Gilbert, Arizona has weighed in and calls the actions “terrorism.”

At last count there were some 200 federal agents from various agencies on the ground in Nevada and it appears that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of armed militia members will soon arrive to confront them.

The Federal government will no doubt step up their efforts, as they are facing the possibility of a widespread rebellion resulting from their actions against a private citizen whose only “crime” was to graze his cattle on the land his family has used for this purpose for over a century. It would not be at all surprising to see the President of the United States call up National Guard troops and more militarized law enforcement officials for fear of having this spiral out of control. A declaration of martial law to go along with already established First Amendment Areas is not out of the question.

We may well be on the cusp of a serious stand-off involving thousands of people. Keep in mind that most of them will be armed.

Given the circumstances, things could turn very bloody very quickly.

http://www.abeldange...stand-down.html
  • Acolyte, breezy, unity and 5 others like this

#16 Acolyte

Acolyte

Elder Member

• Administrators
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

This is getting interesting

• breezy, luk3, Shawn 1272 and 1 other like this
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars. (Og Mandino)
"Credo Quia Absurdum" (I believe it because it's absurd)
Join Our Online Conspiracy Chat http://conspiracychat.com

#17 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

The BLM is going to stand down!!!!  :) I hope you can get the live feed up..its crowded.  Now they are demanding the sheriff disarm the federal agents that are there.

http://www.ustream.t...etesantillishow

• breezy, unity, LoneStarr and 1 other like this

#18 Acolyte

Acolyte

Elder Member

• Administrators
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

live stream here:

http://latenight101.com/

Bundy just told the Sheriif he has one our to take down the fences ... and disarm park services ???

• breezy, unity, Monatom and 2 others like this
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars. (Og Mandino)
"Credo Quia Absurdum" (I believe it because it's absurd)
Join Our Online Conspiracy Chat http://conspiracychat.com

#19 Reddwolf

Reddwolf

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationN. California

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Ranch Standoff is Over

• Acolyte, breezy, unity and 3 others like this

#20 breezy

breezy

Elder Member

• Moderators
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

update:  82 BLM vehicle convoy left the area, they released the cattle, but Bundy lost at least 130 head and the BLM shot two of his bulls.  They also shot and killed a cyclist a week or so ago, when he did not stop at a BLM checkpoint. The BLM had all new vehicles, but cannot afford to take care of the tortoises, they used for an excuse to do this. They are euthanizing over 1,000 of them right there in Nevada due to lack of funds, they say. Apparently the BLM is doing the same thing in several other states. Utah, Texas, Arizona, etc. Once they force all the ranchers off the land, then what? Where will your meat, etc., come from?

Desert Tortoise Reserve Closing, Remaining Reptiles to Be Euthanized

http://www.newsmax.c...8/26/id/522264/
tx Reddwolf

Seems there is some story about Harry Reid & son being involved in a plan w/a Chinese Co. to build A $5Billion solar array on this very land, and they can't do it with Bundy's cattle roaming on it. I only hope the people don't leave, because when that kind of money is involved, then people like Bundy are of no value.  Also heard that they had declared Bundy a domestic terrorist. <<(don't know if that's true)  Also rumored that BLM turned it over to DHS  <<(don't know if that is true either, but would not surprise me)

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

http://www.infowars....of-bundy-ranch/

Now when I think of the solar arrays and China, I have to go back to Bezerk once again, and wonder about some things. Do they have to have these arrays placed in certain spots around the earth in order for SIM to work properly? Seems mighty suspicious to me.

Anyone but me, think this is not over, by a long shot?

• Acolyte, unity, Reddwolf and 3 others like this

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users